Cherry Kisses Beneath The Rainbow

Sunday, May 14, 2006

♥ shan 杉 signed off at 3:52 PM

I AM PISSED

super pissed.

don't ask me why though. it's not convenient to tell so many people.

only some understand.

they've gone through it before.

anyway

i don't know why i am typing like that

i just felt like it

although it's lame

i had been telling people to CHILL

but now...

people are telling ME to chill instead

that was my line

who cares anyway

first it was kenneth who told me that.

then i took it from him.

now i have chak; alvin; yuhong and so many other people telling me to chill

i very kanchiong i know lar

but still....

hai. im stressed.

yes. like weixiang.

he's also stressed.

i'll go CHILL and have chocolate now.

hope the stress will be relieved.

I AM HYPER

I AM PISSED

I AM HAPPY

I AM SAD

I AM EXCITED

I AM DEPRESSED

I AM NERVOUS

I AM EVERYTHING

I AM GOING CRAZY

CHIH KAI SAYS I VERY ANTI CLIMAX

yep. one moment.

WOOHOO! SARIMBUN ROCKS MAN! LADEEDUMS

another moment

GO AWAY LAR. what the hell. damn mozzies.

see. that was what happened when i was talking to him and um. some other guys i think. cheryl was there (:

SHE KNOWS.

WATCH MY BACK.


Y