Tuesday, January 09, 2007
♥ shan 杉 signed off at 4:50 PM
Goodbye To You - Michelle Branch
Of all the things I've believed in
I just want to get it over with
Tears form behind my eyes
But I do not cry
Counting the days that pass me by
I've been searching deep down in my soul
Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old
It feels like I'm starting all over again
The last three years were just pretend
And I said,
[Chorus:]
Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything
I thought I knew
You were the one I loved
The one thing that I tried to hold on to
I still get lost in your eyes
And it seems that I can't live a day without you
Closing my eyes and you chase my thoughts away
To a place where I am blinded by the light
But it's not right
[Chorus]
And it hurts to want everything and nothing at the same time
I want what's yours and I want what's mine
I want you
But I'm not giving in this time
[Chorus x2]
And when the stars fall
I will lie awake
You're my shooting star
The Day You Went Away - M2M
[VERSE 1]
Well I wonder could it be
When I was dreaming 'bout you baby
You were dreaming of me
Call me crazy, call me blind
To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time
[PRE-CHORUS 1]
Did I lose my love to someone better
And does she love you like I do
I do, you know I really really do
[CHORUS]
Well hey
So much I need to say
Been lonely since the day
The day you went away
So sad but true
For me there's only you
Been crying since the day
The day you went away
[VERSE 2]
I remember date and time
September twenty second
Sunday twenty five after nine
In the doorway with your case
No longer shouting at each other
There were tears on our faces
[PRE-CHORUS 2]
And we were letting go of something special
Something we'll never have again
I know, I guess I really really know
[CHORUS]
The day you went away
The day you went away
[PRE-CHORUS 1]
[CHORUS]
[BRIDGE]
Why do we never know what we've got 'til it's gone
How could I carry on
The day you went away
Cause I've been missing you so much I have to say
Been crying since the day
The day you went away
The day you went away
The day you went away
Baby Goodbye - Friday Hill
Look in your eyes I see a new story,
I can’t deny my past ain't perfect too,
Singin, I’m not here to get false answers
But just like you I got true questions too (yeah)
I never wanna let you go,
In ya eyes I can tell that is what we both know,
I neva wanna see you cry,
Or love so burn baby let it die,
(Baby, Baby, Baby)
[Chorus]
I wanted you to go your way,
I wanted me to go mine,
I, sittin here thinking,
Passing the time,
I wanted you to go your way,
I wanted me to go mine,
I never thought you’d say,
Baby goodbye
Hearin your voice just makes me remember,
All those times when we were nothing more than friends,
I knew you, you knew me, and everything was plain to see,
How did I let us get so deep?
I never wanna let you go,
In ya eyes I can tell that is what we both know,
I neva wanna see you cry,
Or love so burn baby let it die,
(Baby, Baby, Baby)
[Chorus]
I wanted you to go your way,
I wanted me to go mine,
I, sittin here thinking,
Passing the time,
I wanted you to go your way,
I wanted me to go mine,
I never thought you’d say,
Baby goodbye
[Rap]
Sure, I looked in ya eyes then I said,
Baby I loved all the time that we spent,
Then you replied with a tear in ya eye,
It should come to an end then we’ll both be friends,
Both shed tears then we sat for a while,
That stone cold feeling then putting on a smile,
Know that your leavin looking to the sky,
That one dark evening killin me inside,
Through a new doorway to a next life,
Cuz you’ve gone you way and I’ll go mine,
Yo, I still see ya face though we’ve both been apart,
I know you’ve got your place deep in my heart,
Sure, I just feel so down,
Might come around but its for the best now,
Both broke down and I’m choked inside,
And from the first time when I said baby goodbye,
Baby I tried to understand,
Why ya had to leave me,
And why ya had to be free,
Lady I hope you understand,
(I didn’t disagree, and why we weren’t meant to be)
[Chorus (x3)]
I wanted you to go your way,
I wanted me to go mine,
I, sittin here thinking,
Passing the time,
I wanted you to go your way,
I wanted me to go mine,
I never thought you’d say,
Baby goodbye
分手快乐 - Fish Leong
我无法帮你预言委曲求全有没有用
可是我多么不舍朋友爱得那么苦痛
爱可以不问对错至少有喜悦感动
如果他总为别人撑伞你何苦非为他等在雨中
泡咖啡让你暖手想挡挡你心口里的风
你却想上街走走吹吹冷风会清醒得多
你说你不怕分手只有一点遗憾难过
情人节就要来了剩自己一个
其实爱对了人情人节每天都过
分手快乐祝你快乐你可以找到更好的
不想过冬厌倦沉重就飞去热带的岛屿游泳
分手快乐请你快乐挥别错的才能和对的相逢
离开旧爱像坐慢车看透撤了心就会是晴朗的
没人能把谁的幸福没收你发誓你会活的有笑容
你自信时候真的美多了
my big mistake.
Y